miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2017

Letter of request

To whom it may concern,
                                     I have recently been offered the position of assistant systems analyst in your company. I am interested in being part of your company so it is with great regret that I need to reschedule the starting date we agreed due to the fact that my father has had an accident. I have a very tightly knit family so it is important for me to be there for my dad. It is my obligation to return shortly and arrange home care in this difficult situation.
My father is extremely concerned not to be a burden so I can assure you this will not happen again. My sister is returning home from university course abroad and she is going to take care of our father when I return. I would be really keen to make role as assistant systems analyst into career with company.
In the circumstances, I would be only too happy to spend some time with the company before I leave. I could spend a few days with present engineer before I leave without any income. I can highly recommend somebody who can replace me.
I hope you will understand my predicament and will accept my sugested solution. Should you wish to discuss the matter, please do not hesitate to contact me. 
I look forwars to hearing from you. Yours faithfully, Andrea Vazquez. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi CV