miércoles, 1 de julio de 2015

Look before you leap

If I did not went to that job interview I would not be depressed. My friends said, "Do not go, is not a good idea", even so I did not pay attention to them. My parents told me, "Darling, it is for older people" and "I do not like you going there". However, I went anyway. I was as deaf as an earthworm. Even though I liked that job, it was not for me. A friend of mine said, "She is fishing in troubled waters" and he was right. That job was like a dream, which I could not reach. Still I cannot believe this. As result of this, I cannot yet get my own house.
Meanwhile, my worst enemy got the job I wanted. I could hang out, nevertheless I am depressed. It is as depressive as rainy days. Inspite of, I can get another job.

  • Connectors
  • Direct speech
  • Similes
  • Metaphor
  • Conditional sentences

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Mi CV